If you are looking for an easy and painless way to remove body hair, then you may be interested in the Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator. This device eliminates unwanted hair while leaving your skin silky and smooth. You get the power of waxing without all the discomfort or messy leftovers.
The Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator has received a lot of positive buzz from users and critics alike. But does it live up to the hype? And is it really worth investing in? Let’s find out.
|You Save:||$44.40 (30%)|
Philips HP6576 Features
- Textured disks (made from high-quality ceramic) that can catch and remove ultra-fine hairs
- Special “hair lift” technology that snares any hairs which might be laying down
- Integrated massager that helps sooth and smooth your skin
- Styling attachments that put you in control of your results
- Washable parts to ensure a clean and germ-free shave
Philips HP6576 review
If you’re looking for a great way to remove unwanted hair, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of wax, this is a great alternative. You’ll protect your time by not having to constantly drive to the salon. And you’ll never have to waste time applying your own wax from one of those do it yourself kits. With the Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator you save time and money.
The device also does a great job removing fine hairs. You won’t “miss a spot” or have anything slip through the cracks. This is thorough enough to take care of it all.
With this unit you get a lot of different attachments that give you control over how your hair gets removed. You get a shaver head, a trimmer head, and a few other neat accessories that open up a whole slew of options.
The unit does do a good job leaving your skin smooth. You won’t get razor marks or irritations. It does a great job massaging your flesh and making sure that there are no rough patches.
|You Save:||$44.40 (30%)|
Lastly, this is a cordless device and you do have to recharge the battery. Charge times can take up to an hour, so make sure that you plug it in ahead of time. Otherwise it might not be ready when you need it most.
- Cheaper and more efficient than waxing
- Can take care off super fine hairs and hairs that are laying down
- Multiple heads and attachments
- Leaves your skin smooth
- Not completely painless (though hurts less than waxing)
- Battery takes a long time to recharge
Aside from a few minor issues with charge times and mild discomfort, the Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator does a good job of removing hair safely and effectively. It’s a great grooming tool and an excellent alternative to waxing.