Trying to get rid of unsightly body hair is a constant struggle for both women and men. Shaving and waxing can result in skin irritation and patches of hair left behind. As well as, shaving actually stimulates hair growth, meaning that in just a couple of days you will be presented with prickly stubble and the whole saga will begin again.
Over the years many products have entered the market that claim to take the stress and the struggle out of hair removal, and the Remington iLight is one of those products. This Remington IPL6000Q review will analyse the features, pros and cons of the product in order to determine its worth.
Remington IPL6000Q Features
- Clinically proven hair removal ProPulse technology
- Safe to use for both men and women
- Can be used on many areas of the body apart from the face including; legs, arms, stomach and bikini line.
- Built in skin compatibility tester
Remington IPL6000Q Review
The Remington iLight uses scientifically designed pulses of light in order to slow down and eventually stop hair growth. This should result in clear and smooth skin.
The technology used within the product is the same technology that is used throughout the world by dermatologists but at a fraction of the cost. The treatment is comfortable and after just a few weeks you should begin to see significant results in terms of hair grown reduction.
- Results should be seen after only 3 treatments.
- The product is FDA cleared and the technology used has been clinically proven to be effective at slowing down hair growth.
- The product is easy to use and is gentle on the skin, reducing thee irritation that comes with other forms of hair removal such as shaving and waxing.
- This product is only suitable for people with light Caucasian skin. This seems to be a very big oversight as often individuals with darker skin tones have thicker and more prevalent hair growth and would be more in need of a product such as this.
- The product is also not suitable for people who have very light coloured hair or red hair, considering this as well as the neglect to cater for people with darker skin, this leaves a considerably small portion of people actually able to use this product.
The fact that this laser hair removal device is approved by the FDA and uses the same technology used by dermatologists across the globe definitely makes it trustworthy. As well as, the promise that it is gentle on the skin and does not cause pain and irritation is an impressive benefit. However, the fact that only certain people with specific skin colours and hair types are able to use this product definitely lets it down. Overall, the product does what it says on the tin, but only if you fit the bill.