If you search for laser hair removal systems, one of the first brands that you’ll find is Tria. A pioneer in the industry, Tria is revolutionizing light-based skincare products to help bring the same professional technologies used in clinics to your doorstep.
- Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 10.1 x 5.8 inches
- Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Digital interface guide
Professional-strength laser pulses
Portable and cordless
Built-in skin sensor for added safety
- Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser Precision
- Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Laser hair removal system
Ergonomically designed for comfortable use
Small in size for use on small areas
15-minute battery life
Convenient, easy to use and affordably-priced, all of Tria’s products are cleared by the FDA. Safety and efficacy are the brand’s top priorities.
While the brand offers a number of skincare products, their laser products are, by far, the most popular. The Laser 4X and the Laser Precision are two of the brand’s top-selling products. Are these two products safe and effective? Find out in our detailed reviews.
Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X Review
The newest and most advanced laser in the Tria lineup, the Laser 4X incorporates the same diode laser technology that dermatologists use incorporated into an at-home device. This same laser is the one that dermatologists trust to seek out and permanently damage hair follicles.
The Laser 4X is the first and the only laser hair removal system that’s FDA-cleared.
Tria 4x Laser Features
- Built-in skin sensor
- Interactive LED display
- 30-minute battery life
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Safety lock to prevent unwanted use
- Integrated pulse counter to ensure accurate coverage
- Five treatment levels
Because this hair removal method is not safe for all skin tones, the Laser 4X incorporates a built-in skin sensor into its intuitive design. The sensor detects your skin tone before emitting any light pulses. If your skin tone is not compatible with the laser, the device will remain locked and treatment cannot be performed. This crucial safety feature prevents potential injury or unwanted results.
The interactive LED displays important information, such as the selected treatment level, remaining battery life, pulse counter, lock, and sensor indicator. The device’s power button is located just below the LED display, and allows you to easily adjust treatment levels. Tria recommends starting with a low level, and working your way up to a higher level to avoid discomfort.
For optimal results, treatments should be performed once every two weeks for three months. With regular treatments, most users see a permanent reduction in hair growth. Additional treatments can help you achieve additional hair growth reductions.
Quick, Easy Treatments
Treatments are quick and easy with the Laser 4X thanks to a larger battery pack and an LED display that guides you through the treatment process.
All it takes is three steps to get started:
- Prepare your skin. Shave, cleanse and towel-dry the skin.
- Using the power button, select a treatment level. The higher the level, the stronger the treatment. Start on low and work your way up to a higher setting.
- Choose an area, and begin the treatment. The Laser 4X will guide you through the process.
With Tria’s device, there’s no need to schedule appointments every two weeks or pay exorbitant fees to treat your unwanted hair. For less than half the cost of a full treatment cycle, you can use the same laser technology that dermatologists use to remove unwanted hair right from the privacy of your own home.
If you’re searching for a hair removal system to treat your face, arms, underarms, legs or bikini area, the Tria Laser 4X is the right solution for you.
Click here to learn more about the Tria 4X.
Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision Review
Whether you’re always on the go or only need to treat a small area of your body, the Tria Laser Precision is the right fit for you.
Lightweight and compact, the Laser Precision uses the same laser technology you know and trust to achieve quick hair removal in smaller regions of the body. Because of its size, the Laser Precision is ideal for removing unwanted hair from the face, underarms and bikini area.
Like the Laser 4X, the Laser Precision has been cleared by the FDA for home use.
Tria Precision Features
- Compact, lightweight design
- Ergonomic grip
- 15minutes of battery life
- Three energy settings
The Laser Precision features a simple design that’s perfect for on-the-go use. With a comfortable grip and compact size, you can take it with you and use it just about anywhere. The 15-minute battery life is more than enough time to treat smaller areas, such as the underarms or upper lip.
With three energy levels, you can choose a setting that’s most comfortable for you. Tria also offers a SmoothStart Calming Gel to help make your treatments virtually painless.
One important thing to note is that the Laser Precision (and the Laser 4X) are not compatible with darker skin tones. The Precision does not come with a built-in skin sensor, so you will need to check the skin tone label on the box to ensure that it’s safe for use.
Smooth Skin in 3 Steps
Three steps is all it takes to treat your unwanted hair.
- Cleanse, shave and dry your skin.
- Treatment level. Choose one of the three treatment levels. Start on low, and progress to a higher setting later on.
- Choose a treatment area, and begin.
Treatments can be performed once every two weeks. For optimal results, continue treatments for three months.
While not ideal for larger areas of the body, such as the legs, the Laser Precision is just the right size for small areas of the body. If you’re simply looking for a laser to remove the hair on your face, underarms or bikini area, the Laser Precision is the right choice for you.
Click here to see what other customers are saying about Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Are hair removal lasers worth the investment? Yes! Here’s why:
- Convenient: There’s no need to schedule appointments with a clinic. All of your laser treatments can be performed right from the comfort of your own home.
- Affordable: At-home systems are a fraction of the cost of professional treatments. You’ll also save money when compared to the expenses of shaving or waxing on a regular basis.
- Easy: At-home systems are easy to use. The Tria Laser 4X will guide you through the process utilizing its intuitive LED display, while the Laser Precision comes with detailed instructions on how to use the device.
Hair removal has never been easier thanks to Tria. If you’re always on the go or want to treat small areas, the Laser Precision is the right choice for you. For treating larger areas and for quicker treatments, the Laser 4X is the best of its kind.